With an ISO Certification to show off in your resume, your worth will increase by orders of magnitude. This is a more than a symbol; it’s a mark of quality. The ISO is by far the most important of all the standards that you can possible acquire from any competent authority. Your business will be going towards places you couldn’t have possibly fathomed. Industries in Dubai are flourishing; even negative news does not seem to hamper the exponential pace with which it’s spreading. And depending upon your industry, there are various types of ISO Certification UAE Certification Bodies can offer:
- ISO 9001 Certification: Of all the ISO Standards, this is the most coveted of them all. Every business activity would want to get a part of this standard, because is it a quality management system standard. Getting a quality management system standard in the UAE is probably the best for your business or any business.
This standard is applicable to any business. To acquire one will be beneficial for all. ISO 9001:2008 is the latest form of this certification, although it is scheduled to get an update this year producing the ISO 9001:2015.The auditing process will go in stages after which there will be a discussion, when the auditor engages in a discussion with you. There will be a series of exchanges, after which you would’ve received the most ISO Certification UAE has to offer.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points/ ISO 22000: For all business that need to be certified under the ISO 22001 certification, it entails the prevention of the biological, physical, chemical hazards in the production process that can cause the finished product to be unsafe.
Food industries in the United Arab Emirates, or those which deal with them as finished or raw materials can avail this beneficial ISO Certification UAE can offer you. This is the certification that will put distressed consumers of mass-consumed products such as noodles or other instant food products to breathe a huge sigh of relief. In this industry, reputation is everything, and the hallmark of a competent authority will put that faith back into the masses.
- ISO/IEC 27001 Certification: This is part of the ISO 27000 family of standards, which helps information of assets secure. The ISO/IEC 27001 Certification is the most well known of the standards, and being audited for it would mean, that you are taking rigid steps in a direction where all your precious financial information, intellectual property, employee details, or the information entrusted to you by third parties will be secure.
Dubai hosts the GITEX 2015, this coming October. It is the world’s third largest information technology exhibition. This just shows, how much further the UAE, has become towards becoming the next biggest I.T. Hub in the region. In such a burgeoning epoch, we must consider the application of information technology on a large scale. Getting this ISO/IEC Standard would give your customers a real assurance of your commitment towards making their information safe.
- ISO 14001 Certification: It is the standard for environmental management system(EMS) and the most widely used EMS in the world, with more than 250,000 issued globally. This helps you control the environmental aspects, reduce impacts and ensure legal compliance with laws. Helps you implement controls and measures to keep risk low.
Getting this certification would demonstatre the fact that you are serious about the environment, and in this age of Greenpeace and eco-friendly movements, having your company abide by this Standard would mean people would start to consider your business a progressive company. And in the rapidly expanding expanse of thi s cosmopolitan, this is the type of ISO Certification UAE business’ would necessarily need.
- OHSAS 18001 Certification: This is known as the Occupational Health and Safety Management System. This was created after a concerted effort from several certification bodies, standard bodies, and specialist consultancies. Implementing an OH&S system would mean that you are taking necessary steps to ensure the safety of your employees and other interested parties. This is not an ISO Certification per se, but it can be certified by the same certification bodies that involve themselves in the certification.
This will make your employees more trustworthy of your agenda. Karl Marx, once proclaimed: “Wokers of the world unite, for you’ve nothing to lose but your chains”. The greatest fear of the organisation maybe to lose its workers, and to have workers turn their back on you would have disastrous consequences. Ensuring this ISO Certification UAE offers all companies concerned about safety would instill a profound sense of trust in the hearts of the workers.
To be certified with all these would be a far fetch in itself, but to avail at one of these would be a sign that you’re going confident about the capacity of your employees as well as their skill and expertise. The ISO 9001 Certification is almost a pre-requisite for any ambitious corporation, however, availing any one of the other ISO Certification UAE offers, will go a long way in establishing credibility to your company and subsequently a greater reputation- afterall, isn’t that the point of all this?