OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health And Safety Assessment Series
Leading companies in the world have adapted OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. It is a very necessary step to maintain their Health and Safety Management principles and also to sustain reputation in the global market. Organization with the OHSAS systems have the essential marketing edge and it assists them to remain in front when it comes to Employee Protection. An organization’s firm commitment to protect the health and safety of your staff is a remarkable factor in an aggressive market. A certified Occupational Health and Safety Management System exhibit your determination to protect your employees and the environment from damaging incidents. An OHSAS 18001 Standard Implementation signifies that your management system has been calculated against an excellent practice standard and found compliant.
Key Benefits of OHSAS 18001
Implementing OHSAS 18001 really helps your company in the following way.
- Boosts your image
- Commitment to protection of employees and safeguard property
- Compliance to Health and Safety Legislations
- Improve efficiency and consequently reduce Loss time
- Improving cost control through reduced Incidents
- Reduce Insurance premiums
- Improve safety culture
- Improve Image with Authorities
- Improve Employee ethics