An offshore company is one which is established outside of the country of residence and is located inside of an Offshore Financial Centre. If you have concluded that going offshore is the right decision you can make for your and your business’ financial future you need to move on to the next step – how to choose the right Offshore Company Location, how to set a company offshore etc.
When you are planning to choose an offshore jurisdiction for setting up a business, it is important to think about the:
- Legal structure of that particular offshore zone
- Zero corporate taxes are preferable, but all exceptional offshore jurisdictions not offer zero tax rate
- Infrastructure facilities offered including telecommunications
- There should be an up to date banking structure
- The work ethics and traditions that are prevalent in the region should be taken into account
- Time zone should be considered to ensure smooth business operations across the globe.
Suppose that you have concluded that going offshore is the right decision you can make for your business financial future, you need to move, to choose the right offshore location.
The Exsolution provide you with Business Setup Services in Dubai. A place such as the UAE is a tax haven not by design but by nature.They are formed so that people are going to avail the benefits that were already there.