The UAE is seen as a prime launch-pad for countries wishing to around markets the world. Its geographical location and amicable time zone (GMT +4), give businesses wishing to access markets in Africa, Asia and Europe a regional and business-centric hub from which to operate. A predominately liberal trade regime has contributed to sustaining an impetus for growth in the UAE – which comprises of seven states: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm al Quwain.
Exsolution Group is the leading ISO consultancy in the UAE provide a plethora of ISO consultancy services for you, it is possible for you to get your ISO certification in the UAE at the right time. Once the management system has been conceived, we will be there to give the proper direction on a successful implementation of the system. This entails the creation of controls and several changes in the structure of the organisation, and therefore our consultants will be there to guide all the employees of the organisation as well as the management of this transition. Once it has been implemented, we will be there to oversee preparations for the audit.
Benefits of ISO certification in UAE
- You will have the edge over your list of ISO certified companies in UAE.
- A government will recognize you for having such certifications.
- Marketing becomes very easy when you have certification tagged on to your name and which will help you to get into a global market and be a global player.
- You will be automatically qualifying for any tenders because most of the companies require you to certify for ISO in UAE for participating in tender.
- Customer satisfaction rates will go high, and you will not have to face any more consequences from your customers or your vendors.
- Employee satisfaction rates increase which are directly proportional to your employee retention and by retaining your critical employees you will have higher stability as a company.
ISO Certifications in UAE
We offer a wide range of certification services including, but not limited to:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series
- ISO 22000:2005 – Food And Safety Management System
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 17025 certification – General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
How ISO certification help your business
- Ensure compatibility of products and services.
- Improve operational performance of systems and processes.
- Minimize risks and errors by following specific procedures.
- Customer satisfaction through reliability, quality and trust.
- Reduce wastage by following best practices.
- Identify & understand business opportunities and aid in their increase.
- Increase the effectiveness of core processes.
We provide you with ISO Consultancy Services, ISO Training, and Business Setup Services in UAE. Our consultants are trained and experienced in the field in addition to having the highest pedigree and qualifications. Their expertise will give you the greatest chance of getting an ISO Certification, train those hopefuls who wish to enter into the industry, and finally help you set up your dream business and company.
For more information please click www.exsolutiongroup.com