The UAE comprises of a Federation of seven emirates namely, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al-Khaimah, Umm Al-Quwain and Ajman which have their own rules and regulations. The UAE has one of the most liberal trade regimes in the Gulf region and attracts strong capital flows from across the region. UAE is focused on economic diversification in trade, logistics, banking, tourism, real estate and manufacturing and provides opportunities in various industries. The benefit of getting an ISO Certification in UAE is plenty and multi-fold, and it is often recommended by those who are heading the industry.
Important Benefits to Your Organization:
- Obtain or maintain a business authorization
- Ensure compliance with regulations and standards
- Reduce risks in production and construction or by products, equipment or assets
- Minimize maintenance costs
- Assess and manage the consequences of activities
- Contribute to sustainable development
- Meet technical requirements
- Ensure optimum performance and reliability of plant, equipment and process
We cover a wide range of certificate expertise and have worked with many organisations to achieve these standards, but not limited to:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 – Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management System
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 17025 certification– General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- ISO 22000:2005 – Food And Safety Management System
UAE is a business centre where world-class businesses and companies are competing hard against each other in order to gain maximum profit from one of the world’s most profitable market. These companies are always trying to prove themselves best in their trade and an effective way to do so is by getting ISO certification.
ISO certification is a thorough process that is tailored to the objectives of a company within the framework of an internationally recognized set of management system standards.
ISO certification process in UAE
Consultants: In the beginning, we would give them a consultation on what would be the best ISO certification in Dubai for your particular organization to go. And from then the process accelerates.
Gap Assessment: It is nothing but understanding where your organization stands concerning the requirements of the ISO certification Services in UAE. We would be interested in observation, brainstorming sessions and verification process with every individual department heads of your organization to understand what they are actually following at this present moment and how far they are from the requirements of ISO in UAE.
We have been operating for quite some time, and this has allowed us to obtain tremendous experience during our years of existence. Our Consultants are well versed in all the ISO Standards and will provide you with insight into all aspects of the process.
For more information please click www.exsolutiongroup.com