General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
ISO 17025, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, is the international reference for testing and calibration laboratories, is the international reference for testing and calibration laboratories wanting to demonstrate their capacity to deliver reliable results.
What are the benefits associated with ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation?
ISO/IEC 17025 is an international standard for continuous improvement and self-correction. A laboratory that complies with ISO/IEC 17025 benefits in the following ways:
- It enhances the reliability of test results generated by the laboratory
- It can establish technical competency in the event of a speculation and/or legitimacy issues
- The efficiency of the laboratory increases, customer complaints are reduced, the laboratory gains a strong competitive edge, and the operational expenditure is reduced
- The regulation facilities traceability of measurements and calibrations to optimum standards, establishes technical competency of staff, maintains a record of test equipment, ensures the accuracy of test results, validity and correctness of test and calibration methods, appropriate handling and movement of test items, and the quality of the testing environment and sampling
What benefits will it bring to my business or organization?
ISO/IEC 17025 enables laboratories to demonstrate that they operate competently and generate valid results, thereby promoting confidence in their work both nationally and around the world. It also helps facilitate cooperation between laboratories and other bodies by generating wider acceptance of results between countries. Test reports and certificates can be accepted from one country to another without the need for further testing, which, in turn, improves international trade.
Who is ISO/IEC 17025 for?
ISO/IEC 17025 is useful for any organization that performs testing, sampling or calibration and wants reliable results. This includes all types of laboratories, whether they be owned and operated by government, industry or, in fact, any other organization. The standard is also useful to universities, research centers, governments, regulators, inspection bodies, product certification organizations and other conformity assessment bodies with the need to do testing, sampling or calibration.
Why choose Exsolution Group to ISO 17025 Accreditation?
- Exsolution Group is one of the leading players in the Consulting Industry in the United Arab Emirates and GCC
- We focus on policy structuring, planning, implementation, operational standards, improvement and management reviews as well as other tasks related to international standards and benchmarks, not only offering valuable insights and support to those who aim to obtain ISO certification, but also to those businesses who strive to maintain their status and excellence standards.
- We have been operating for quite some time, and this has allowed us to obtain tremendous experience during our years of existence. Our Consultants are well versed in all the ISO Standards and will provide you with insight into all aspects of the process.
- We have got here to this stage only through perseverance and hard work, and therefore we will bring along these qualities to your doorstep once you hire us. Our expertise in dealing with ISO Certification in Dubai, Sharjah and all other Emirates will give you the best chance of being awarded the certificate in the least amount of time.
Get in touch with us www.exsolutiongroup.com