Dubai has always been the most favourable place for setting up a business. The reasons that make Dubai an ideal place for business in the Middle East and Africa are as follows:
- Dubai is known as the hub for investment because of its favourable policies for setting up businesses. In fact, the government provides various facilities to foreign investors who want to set up business in the country.
- With the constant rise in growth of the country, it is a wise decision to set up a business in Dubai. Being a global leader of business hubs, Dubai is an ideal place to grow business by exporting products to untapped markets like the Middle East and Africa
- Dubai is ranked the number one place when it comes to setting up a business. Dubai is considered the best place to expand business internationally because of the strategical development of the country considering the east and west economies.
ISO 17025 is an international standard that specifies the requirements of testing and calibration of laboratory. ISO/IEC 17025 is the Laboratory Management System that specifies the general requirements for the competence to carry out tests or calibrations, including sampling.
ISO 17025 standard allows laboratories to implement an effective quality management system and demonstrate that they are technically proficient and able to produce valid and consistent results. Laboratory customers, regulatory authorities and ISO certification bodies may also use IEC 17025 certification standard in confirming or recognizing the competence.
What are the key changes?
ISO/IEC 17025 takes into consideration the new ways of working of laboratories today. The most substantive changes are as follows:
- The scope has been revised to cover all laboratory activities, including testing, calibration and the sampling associated with subsequent calibration and testing.
- A new structure has been adopted to align the standard with the other existing ISO/IEC conformity assessment standards such as the ISO/IEC 17000 series on conformity assessment.
- The process approach now matches that of newer standards such as ISO 9001 (quality management), ISO 15189 (quality of medical laboratories) and the ISO/IEC 17000 series (standards for conformity assessment activities), putting the emphasis on the results of a process instead of the detailed description of its tasks and steps.
- The standard has a stronger focus on information technologies. In recognition of the fact that hard-copy manuals, records and reports are slowly being phased out in favour of electronic versions, it incorporates the use of computer systems, electronic records and the production of electronic results and reports.
- A new section has been added introducing the concept of risk-based thinking and describes the commonalities with the new version of ISO 9001:2015, Quality Management Systems– Requirements.
Why choose Exsolution Group to ISO 17025 Accreditation?
Exsolution Group is one of the leading players in the Consulting Industry in the United Arab Emirates and GCC
We focus on policy structuring, planning, implementation, operational standards, improvement and management reviews as well as other tasks related to international standards and benchmarks, not only offering valuable insights and support to those who aim to obtain ISO certification, but also to those businesses who strive to maintain their status and excellence standards.
We have been operating for quite some time, and this has allowed us to obtain tremendous experience during our years of existence. Our consultants are well versed in all the ISO Standards and will provide you with insight into all aspects of the process.
We have got here to this stage only through perseverance and hard work, and therefore we will bring along these qualities to your doorstep once you hire us. Our expertise in dealing with ISO Certification in Dubai and the Emirates will give you the best chance of being awarded the certificate in the least amount of time.
Get in touch with us to know the latest information.
Please Click www.exsolutiongroup.com