The ISO 14001 is a standard developed by the International Organisation for Standardization so as to give corporations and other organisations a system – the Environmental Management System – that will enable them to produce their commodities and dispense of their services without harming the environment in the process. What the ISO 14001 EMS does is that it will create a framework that is adhering to the several demands of the customers to be more eco-friendly and meet the legal and regulatory requirements all the while producing grade quality products. The ISO 14001 is specifically created so as that organisations can install checks within themselves.
An ISO 14001 Certification is one that will require the organisation to implement a series of measures that will bring about change in its core processes. All the processes that have a direct impact on the environment, such as the manufacturing and service delivery, will come under its purview as well as some unregulated activities.
ISO 14001:2015 helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties.
Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
- enhancement of environmental performance;
- fulfillment of compliance obligations;
- achievement of environmental objectives.
Benefits of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Increases leadership involvement and employee engagement
- Improves companies’ reputation and confidence with the stakeholders
- Environmental Aims are integrated with Business Management
- Improved efficiency and reduced costs make it possible for a competitive and financial advantage
- Environmental performance of the supplier is increased.
Exsolution’s consultants have had years of experience in guiding several organization in their efforts to get an ISO 14001 Certification, and have demonstrated their ingenuity in making any organization, in spite of the context, to revamp the business processes to conform to the highest standards and consequentially acquire an ISO 14001 EMS Certification with relative ease.
For more details please click here www.exsolutiongroup.com