ISO 14001 is the principal management system standard which specifies the requirements for the formulation and maintenance of an environmental management systems (EMS). ISO 14001 certification provides you a tool to control all your processes with environmental viewpoint. More and more people are becoming increasingly environment conscious, due to in part the apocalyptic projections of the consequences of climate change.
What is an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System?
The ISO 14001 is a standard developed by the International Organisation for Standardization so as to give corporations and other organisations a system – the Environmental Management System – that will enable them to produce their commodities and dispense of their services without harming the environment in the process. What the ISO 14001 EMS does is that it will create a framework that ia adhering to the several demands of the customers to be more eco-friendly and meet the legal and regulatory requirements all the while producing grade quality products.
Benefits of ISO 14001
The benefits of showing conformance to the ISO 14001 standard are numerous:
- Cost savings in waste, recycling and consumption
- Advantage over competitors when tendering for business
- Management of environmental risks
- Compliance with individual countries environmental regulations
- Demonstrates your commitment to improving the environment
- Shows you are a responsible future focused organisation
- Can reduce insurance cover costs
- Can increase employee engagement in the knowledge that they are working in an environmentally friendly organisation
Exsolution’s consultants have had years of experience in guiding several organisation in their efforts to get an ISO 14001 Certification, and have demonstrated their ingenuity in making any organisation, in spite of the context, to revamp the business processes to conform to the highest standards, and consequentially acquire an ISO 14001 EMS Certification with relative ease.