Reduce risk and promote occupational health and safety (OH&S). Exsolutiongroup helps you migrate to the new ISO 45001:2018 standard and get ISO certification in Health, Safety and Environment.
An Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) is a fundamental part of an organization’s risk management strategy. The new ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) promotes a safe and healthy working environment. HSE certification in Dubai offers you the benefits:
- To Reduce occupational health and safety risk
- To Prevent work-related incidents
- To Improve legislative compliance
WHAT IS ISO 45001:2018?
ISO 45001 is released in 2018. Companies must migrate to the new standard by March 2021. ISO 45001 is an international standard, ensuring enhanced compatibility with other standards, such as ISO 9001 and 14001. ISO 45001:2018 makes it easier to implement and integrate to a management system, giving increased value for users.
The new ISO 45001 standard adopts the Annex SL top-level framework of all new and revised ISO management system standards. Key changes are the following:
Key changes in ISO 45001
- Business Context: Chapter 4.1, external and internal issues, introduces new clauses for systematic determination and monitoring of the business context.
- Workers and other interested parties: Chapter 4.2 introduces enhanced focus on needs and expectations for workers and other interested parties and worker involvement. This to systematically identify and understand factors that need to be managed through the management system.
- Leadership and management commitment: Stated in chapter 5.1, ISO 45001 has stronger emphasis on top management to actively engage and take accountability for the effectiveness of the management system.
- Risk and opportunity management: Described in chapters 6.1.1, 22.214.171.124, 6.1.4, companies are to determine, consider and, where necessary, take action to address any risks or opportunities that may impact (either positively or negatively) the ability of the management system to deliver its intended results, including enhanced health and safety at the workplace.
- Objectives and Performance: Strengthened focus on objectives as drivers for improvements (chapters 6.2.1,6.2.2) and performance evaluation (chapter 9.1.1)