Sharjah is considered to be the third largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates. It is situated on the Arabian Gulf and more averse to change than Dubai. Sharjah is growing with economic expansion and is one of the most rewarding industrial destinations that bring foreign investment.
Sharjah is globally linked with international airports and ports making it a very good place to business set up. With the access to ports on both the eastern and western seaports of the Arabian Gulf, connections to Africa and the Indian ocean, Sharjah provides an excellent opportunity for foreign investors. Exsolution Group is one of the leading players in the Consulting Industry in the United Arab Emirates and GCC.
While setting a company in Sharjah and Emirates, you have to consider the concepts “mainland”, “freezone”, and “offshore”. There are advantages and disadvantages for all the three jurisdictions as well as business opportunities for entrepreneurs with different priorities. Exsolution Group will help to setup your company by finding a local service agent who will be for all intents and purposes absent from the business making process. Let’s get to know about the company setup in Sharjah under Mainland Company
What is a Mainland Company?
A Mainland Company is a company registered in one of UAE DED (Department of Economic Development). This means that if you choose to conduct business in UAE Mainland, you will need to register business entity with the DED, which will then provide you a business license to start doing business in UAE.
Benefits of Mainland Company Setup in Sharjah
- Those who setup a company in the mainland will be completely exempt from the corporate tax.
- It is possible to operate the company from anywhere in the UAE
- There are no capital requirements for a mainland license.
- There will be no currency restrictions
- Employment Visas will be easily processed by a mainland company
- There will be complete repatriation of profits and capital
- There are no audit requirements
How Exsolution Group will help you for Mainland Company Setup?
- Issuing of the Trade License from the DED
- Registration from the Chamber of Commerce
- Assistance for Lease Agreements
- Finding a trustworthy UAE National
- Immigration Card, Labour Card, and Establishment Card Processing
- PRO Services for Visas, Stampings, Medicals and Renewal Services
- MOAs, Legal Document Translation, Notary Services
- Company Incorporation and Liquidation
- Bank Account Openings
Exsolution Group offers you comprehensive business setup services that will help your business to flourish, find its own space and identity in the niche of your choosing, and get you past your competition.
For any queries please click www.exsolutiongroup.com