Sharjah is the safest and highly advanced Emirate and the most liberal economies in the Middle East. Sharjah has been valued for its strategic location as it connects some of the major trading zones. Trading entities prefer setting up a business in Sharjah because to its excellent logistics chain management. Sharjah connects the Arabian Gulf coast, the East coast along with the Indian Ocean. Its location, affordable real estate, business-friendly environment and growing population make Sharjah the perfect place to set up a business in the U.A.E.
The Sharjah government has taken every step to give the region a major thrust for foreign investments. With an envision to create enormous opportunities of company formation in Sharjah. Exsolution Group is one of the leading players in the Consulting Industry in the United Arab Emirates and GCC.
While setting a company in Sharjah and Emirates, you have to be well known with the concepts “mainland”, “freezone”, and “offshore”. There are advantages and disadvantages for all the three jurisdictions as well as business opportunities for entrepreneurs with different priorities. Take a look on each jurisdiction that a company can set up in UAE
- Mainland Company
- Freezone Company
- Offshore Company
What are the different types of Licenses issued for business setup in Sharjah Mainland?
- Commercial license which covers all the trading activities.
- Professional license which covers professionals, services, craftsmen and artisans.
- Industrial license to establish industrial or manufacturing activity
In some cases, the Department of Economic Development also issue special licenses namely:
- Business Operation Permit
- Entrepreneurial Business License
Benefits of Mainland Company Setup in Sharjah
- Those who setup a company in the mainland will be completely exempt from the corporate tax.
- It is possible to operate the company from anywhere in the UAE
- There are no capital requirements for a mainland license.
- There will be no currency restrictions
- Employment Visas will be easily processed by a mainland company
- There will be complete repatriation of profits and capital
- There are no audit requirements
How Exsolution Group will help you for Mainland Company Setup?
- Issuing of the Trade License from the DED
- Registration from the Chamber of Commerce
- Assistance for Lease Agreements
- Finding a trustworthy UAE National
- Immigration Card, Labour Card, and Establishment Card Processing
- PRO Services for Visas, Stampings, Medicals, and Renewal Services
- MOAs, Legal Document Translation, Notary Services
- Company Incorporation and Liquidation
- Bank Account Openings
For more information please click www.exsolutiongroup.com